The Big Macs

The Big Macs

Thursday, May 27, 2010

stuff

so I have about a little over 2 and a half months left of being pregnant!! really when I think about it.. it has just flown by!! My last day of work is June 17th! I am stopping work a little earlier this time so we can plan some fun summer activities with Emma and Chase before there are 3 babies in the house! I love Emma and Buddy so much.. I hope I will be a good enough mom to 3 kids instead of just 2... Will I forget about one of them, will I not have enough time for one of them? I have a few fears of being a mom to 3, but I know that in the end, I will know that I did my best and that's all we can ever do! I cant wait to meet this little guy! When I feel him kick me all over, I get that more anxious! He is probably my most active baby so far! I dont know if thats a good thing or bad thing though! But maybe it will be opposite, he will be crazy in the womb, but calm and sweet when he is here! Emma and Chase did move quite a bit but nothing like this do I remember! But I love every minute of it! Pat has felt him and Chase has to, but Emma has not yet, so I am waiting for that to happen!! So we are scrambling around trying to get everything ready for our new addition.. We have to put Chase and Emma in the same room so we totally gutted Emmas room out (its the bigger out of the two) and are making it neutral for the kids! Pat is putting in laminate flooring right now and we already painted it! Wwe got them bunk beds also which they are super excited about! its goign to look so good! Icant wait to see the finished product! It was kind of bitter sweet taking down all Emma's girly decor from her room.. It has been light purple and done in care bears since she was born! But really when I think about it, she never really was into care bears, I just did her nursery in the bears because I loved them whemn I was little! And poor Chase, he never really had a "real" decorated nice nursery!!! We just re did his room (or really did anything to it at all) about 5 months ago! We did it in the Disney cars theme but he NEVER sleeps in his room! He sleeps with his sister or us!! so hopefully his new room will be cool enough to sleep in!! so our new baby boy is taking Chase's room and that room is the next one to be re done! there is really no theme to it, just soft.. blue and brown!! I cant wait to have everything done! but then my kids are gonna have nicer rooms than me and Pat!!!.. but anyway we are duper excited for our lives to change again! busy times are coming, with Emma starting kindergarten in September and Chase starting preschool and me carting around a new baby picking and dropping everyone off! I hope I am ready for the task!!!

3 comments:

Radiant Rachael's Magical Musings said...

I think you two are going to be just as great with 3 as you are with 2!

John Michael and Nauni said...

Cilla! You are such a cute little mama!! I wish I lived closer and could get to know your little kiddies! I am so proud of you Cill, and am so happy you have such a beautiful family. You sure deserve it!! Love you!! XOXO Naun

McDonald Family said...

thanks rach!!!

Nauni! thank you so much! You are so sweet1 I miss you! I really do!

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom of 3.. Wife to 1. I have a pretty laid back life with a little bit of craziness added in there..... on a daily basis!

Pat and Priscilla

Pat and Priscilla

Emma

Emma
Emma is our precious little loud girl! She will be 5 on July 14th! I cant even believe it! She can be so cute and funny at times and just a handful of a drama queen the next, but nonetheless we love her so very much. She brings such a light into our lives!

Chase

Chase
As u can see from this picture.. Chase is ALL boy! He will be 4 on June 26th!He is such a crazy person. He makes us laugh so hard! But then he has such a sweet spirit about him that I couldnt imagine not living without!

The baby in my belly

Lilypie Maternity tickers